GOD CAN BE KNOWN IN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.
It isn't something I just say and cross my fingers that it will happen and with my eyes wide open I began to read scripture after scripture, list after list of see me, hear me, taste me, smell me, touch me. It is sprinkled throughout The Word. I couldn't keep up with all the information that was coming across my plate. It was a beautiful mess of scribbles in margins and highlighted verses.
The real tragedy can be expressed best straight from the mouth of Tozer, “For millions of Christians, God is no more real than He is to the non-Christian. They go through life trying to love an ideal and be loyal to a mere principle.”
We are starving for personal experience. We long to see, hear and touch what is good. He will give you all the tools you need to know him in a very real way. Your prayer will fall sweetly on His ears, His Word will not return void in your life.
No comments:
Post a Comment